Molon Labe
Montani Semper Liberi
Para Fides Paternae Patria

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bride of Rove could use some schooling on topic of bloated federal salaries.

Evidently, she thinks they don't exist, and if they do exist, it's alright because they are all ex-military.

My comment:
I can tell you I know of a federal employee making between 50 and 66% more in federal service than she would for the same work in the private sector, and she has no military background.

“so when Beck rants that the Federal workers should make what the military make … I have no idea what the hell to say to that.”

I know what to say to what I just quoted there. It’s a question. “Do you think even a few years of military service should award somebody a 200% raise for the rest of their life, when they are no longer in the military?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home